Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Third Eye Research......

well... it is not a ghost-hunting agency. It is the one which sent me back my resume saying that it is the most unimpressive resume he had ever received. I don't doubt my resume writing skills and I know i can write a better one if i want to. *the resume was written on the night of the last adidas sale where i worked and slogged like a dog.* but this guy is overtly rude and insensitive!

so...in order to prove my worth, i wrote another resume...along with a cover letter (he didn't ask for one the 1st time round) and sent them to him again. Not forgetting to thank him for the kind advice he'd given me. Though i doubt he will grant me an interview since he mentioned that he will be busy meeting up with more talented individuals with an intense spark.
"If you are really keen, do write in again. While I do not promise you an interview, I will keep an open mind. There are many excellent candidates that I will be meeting soon." His exact words.

and this afternoon, i got an sms from the director himself... arranging for an interview with me this thurs or sat. was discussing with my friends abt this man and still deciding whether i should go for the interview or not. Then...i found out that there is no office to hold the interview! and I am beginning to worry if it is a scam.

Such luck i have.

No comments: