Thursday, May 05, 2005

frustration...

i think i can nvr come to terms with my bf clubbing with his friends.

i'm such a petty woman. so typically irrational. always full of angst. Surprisingly, only when the above mentioned activity takes place, well, most of the time at least. It's so frustrating. for the few hours of that night, i won't be able to concentrate on anything. i'd do things to occupy my mind. (read: be couch potato, paint my nails, cut my split ends and the like) it's as if the angel and devil in me decides to bicker for endless hours.

the angel saying, "oh....it's just a guy's nights out. nothing wrong with that, i have my fair share of sweeties outing too. i trust he won't do anything silly that will make him regret for LIFE(okay...this sounds like the devil in the angel, vicious)"

"BUT," devil rebuts,"sweeties outings dun involve booze (lotsa it), smoke (enough to shorten your life by a week), and ogling at the female species (and/or the male) AND reaching home in the wee hours of the morning. WASTED.

so why can't guys have normal outings? why is it that when they meet, it must definitely involve booze? my brother is like that too. he likes to go cheong, drink beer, stout, vodka and the list goes on. my mum is worried but i told her not to be. (how ironic, considering the way i am behaving now) every guy his age does that. *ting ting!* Ah...now i know when the clubbing habit begins... when boys were only free during the weekends and all they could think of is to hit the clubs. dirty habits die hard.

The only time i enjoyed myself when clubbing with mr goh was when we 1st got to know each other (go figure). the rest of the times were just bad. i was inhaling the smoke while he was drowning in booze. and i wasn't allowed to drink coz apparently i can hold my breath better than the liquor.

sigh...guess i will be better off by being indifferent.

venus will never understand mars.

No comments: