Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's going to be many crazy working weeks..

Yes, on a saturday afternoon, I am back in the office trying very hard to finish up some sections of the due-by-31st-March report. The task would have been simpler if my boss had typed out his interview transcripts but no... I will have to decipher what he wrote (or rather, in his words, scribbled). I should have gotten him the ACECAD memo pad (it's this folder like thing which allows you to write on it with paper on top and at the end of the day, you can copy the written data to PC and have the handwriting recognition programme to covert it to text)

And on top of this report, I've got another project hanging by my neck for a very long time (thank god client is not rushing us, maybe Thailand is too busy with street protests) and I REALLY hope i can finish conducting the phone interviews for this by end next week and not have to work late on 30th and 31st!! but i doubt, since boss will be gone to HK disneyland and won't be back on 30th and we'll have to submit report to client before monday of april.

So, there is also another deadline in end April, and two more projects which are yet awarded but will likely be and will fall on my shoulders and work will build up for these as well. (Unless we find someone to hire soon) I'm flipping through my calendar and i'm crossing my fingers and toes that I won't have to come back to work on Good friday, may day and vesak day.

good thing mr goh has started working too and his working hours are even crazier than mine. It offers cold comfort somehow.. hee hee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

may have to work late fri and early on sat... and thurs is really no birthday mood. hur hur.