Friday, March 10, 2006

My window with a view



That's my office window. Not exactly breathtaking view but definitely a better fengshui than my previous desk (cos the previous one was nearest the door and sometimes, when people open the door, i will get "chua dio" & "jump" in my seat)Now, i get to be nearer to the sunshine, the rain and the clouds and also the birds that rest on the ledge sometimes.



I've seen a father teaching his son how to swim in the pool before and it is pretty hilarious. The father was teaching him very seriously, demonstrated all the strokes in the correct manner but the boy was just bouncing about in water. Some people play tennis at like 1pm in the afternoon, when it's like so very hot.



and here's my messy desk. I should do something about it sometime... have more pictures of family and friends, maybe a candy jar and some nice flowers/plants to take care of.

No comments: