Tuesday, June 20, 2006

MADNESS

I broke down at work today, nope, not in the office but outside, in front of everybody, beside my colleague at CommunicAsia. Thinking back, I shouldn't have cried, since it is really not my fault and there are all kinds of weird and rude people in the world. and like mae said, i really shouldn't take it personally.

But i was really hurt by this guy's words.

It made me felt I didn't do a good job, made me felt like a failure and just made me feel so BAD. I tried to explain the situation politely, my boss had spoken to him before, our client has spoken to him before and I thought we reached an agreement (which obviously was not mutual). I didn't want to cry, I thought i could handle the situation, I thought I could be professional about it. But obviously, i;m not made of that stuff yet.

And i'm angry too. This guy stabbed me really hard and then turned around and said he understands I'm also just following instructions. WTH. I don't even know you, so don't try to show you care.

I just knew today was going to be a bad day. you should always trust a woman's instincts.

tmr won't be any better, but I can only hope for the best.

No comments: