Wednesday, July 12, 2006

my first MC in 6 months

and finally... I fell sick and had to leave work after lunch yesterday.

Got home, popped a pill and concussed.

still not feeling too well today, so decided to rest home and slack. Been working too hard for the first half of the year. This is my first medical leave in 2006, and at quite a good timing too since my boss and family is away in Krabi for two weeks. I remember the first time I was sneezing like mad in the office, and left for home after lunch, my boss emailed me and told me I could have just took some panadol cold to relieve the cold. but I don't blame him since he still comes to work even though he has a cold, sneezes all the time and happily spread the germs around the office. Then again, he's the boss. :)more staff welfare pls.

feels good to be home on a weekday. more public holidays pls.

on a different note, were at the Kids section at CK Tangs on Sunday, looking for a present for Mr goh's cousin and we saw this:

Complete with the scar too!


100% amused.

No comments: