Sunday, July 23, 2006

this is not good, not good at all

I have been sick for one week.

From sore throat to flu and sore throat to cough and sore throat and now left with cough.

The kind that irritates your throat and makes u cough your lungs out.

I coughed the worst cough last night, halfway thru my sleep. I thought I was going to throw up anytime.

This morning, i woke up to find one of my diamond earrings missing. It shouldn't be missing since I always kept it in the jewellery box and I had been extra careful with it.

It's less than two months' old!! it's situations like these that i want to shoot my brains out.

not exactly a very good sunday to start with, and definitely didn't end very well either.

as much as i want to try to be understanding and objective, i find it hard to understand why mr goh has to work 24/7, saturdays and sundays---well, almost. It's 11pm on a sunday night and he's still at work. He has been at work since 10am. how can like that? why no staff welfare one..... =_=

I already feel like the wife who is waiting for the husband to come home.

patience...

really not in the best of moods.

No comments: