Tuesday, August 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOS!

This boy like a pistachio nut. our family's 开心果. I wish his face stays so chubby, so I can bite it like an apple everytime. Oh, and I bite his ear lobes too. very meaty! hurhur.


He's the boy who swallowed vicks (the one you apply externally) and starting wailing, vacuumed his hamster and started wailing and says he wants to eat 'sai' whenever we ask him what he wants to eat (complete with a straight no-nonsense face)!!

And he borrowed my hair.....
so he'd resemble paul twohill.

If only kids remain as kids. But only Good, Guai, kids are allowed.

I saw this fat boy, really like a ball, with a snobbish face and was shaking his entire body while standing next to his mum. Like a gangster. and he's like young?! less than 10 years old... i suppose. And there was this puddle of dirty muddy water on the floor and he spat on it. His mum whacked him once, told him it's not right, and he still spat another time. and another, and another, until the mother had to pull him away. and even after she pulled him away, the boy walked like a king and turned back to spit another time. with a 'ya ya papaya' look.

It's scary...the way kids turn out to be. It's scary when they have no respect for their parents AT ALL.

I pray I'd have good nice kids.

mr. goh has been commenting that i'm starting to look more and more like my mum.



That's a scary thought for me, too.

No comments: