Tuesday, December 12, 2006

AIF Gala Dinner @ Meritus Mandarin




I was kinda dreading to go for tonight's aif award gala dinner..... considering that my calfs are STILL aching since Saturday, i'm limping and i'm wearing a black baby doll dress with flat pumps. everything combined, i'm walking like a pregnant woman dressed in maternity clothing. but i changed into heels for the dinner la.... first time i feel unstable in wearing heels. can u imagine how painful it is for me to walk?!

Mr goh still says it's good for me. says my body will be conditioned for Hong Kong's mai dong xi chi dong xi mai dong xi chi dong xi.

anways, Guest of Honour was Minister Lim Swee Say



and there were pyrotechnics.....and confetti... machiam like explosion wor!




it was so loud that the waiter carrying the wine glasses had a fright and almost topple the tray. I had a fright too, and let out a squeak. Yeek!

The menu


The food, which was really not bad...










I felt even more like a pregnant woman after the dinner.

but it was nice walking along orchard at night. I love christmas lights. =)



i'm soo tired.. and a little high on wine...


BYE!

No comments: