Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Driving & Traffic in Delhi

En route to Jama Masjid- Delhi traffic



Caught in jam along Delhi-Harayana-Agra Highway



driving outside Agra Fort



like the music?

anyway, to continue where Khan left off, he said

‘People just like to horn. I have 8 different horns in this car. Sometimes police, sometimes ambulance, sometimes bus. To bluff people. To get them to give way to me. And you know, when driving in Delhi, what are the three GOOD things you must have?’

I shrugged and he said,

GOOD brakes, GOOD horns and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GOOD luck.

I so totally agree. They have signs like this at the back of EVERY vehicle. some designs are actually quite pretty.

how not to HORN like that??

I had a short driving experience in Delhi too. I drive car without license. ha ha. at night la. ha ha. ok, basically i was just controlling the steering wheel, going at a speed of 30-40km/hr. fwah, tell you hor, they drive without side mirrors one leh (see above horn picture). NO side mirrors.

but still, i controlled the steering wheel leh! steer wrong direction hit the cow/bull



or the horse


or the people,



then HOW?!

No comments: