Friday, February 23, 2007

I ran like a MAD WOMAN along Orchard Road today.

packed my bags and sped out of the office by 615pm.

All because of Chingay... the roads were gonna be closed at 630pm and the CROWDS WERE SWARMING IN.

Boss asked if i'm going to watch the parade...

I'm like, yea, probably from home, in the comfort of home, with my mandarin orange green tea and kueh bangkit. (although we can potentially catch a glimpse of the parade from the toilet window in our office building, or I could be 'kiasu' and go to FF at paragon and 'chope' the treadmill nearest the window to view the parade)
I can't believe people actually bought tickets to watch the chingay. =_=

and the lights in town hor... were there since xmas leh!


saw a few of the floats


and the string of makeshift toilets...


Mother asked me, chingay hao kan meh? but cos there was nothing else better showing on tv, we watched bits and pieces of it....

and I was quite impressed lei! esp the when the thai lion dancers appeared. five humans stacked on top of one another leh! last time cheerleading, i do shoulder stand on vynesh, I already very the scared liao!

mr goh very bad, he asked me if i would want to be an MP someday... i said i haven't thought about that before and i asked him why.

"Then you'll get the chance to dance hip hop in the middle of orchard road"

so yeah, obviously i missed watching the new gen MPs dancing hip hop section.

=_=

No comments: