Monday, April 23, 2007

retro mod and the chubby who saved my life

Mr Goh thought the weather was perfect for hot steaming ramen-so we went to cuppage's Ohsho Ramen again.

I wasn't really in the mood for food since I just survived a death defying stunt a couple of hours ago. See, I was walking to the HSBC bank and on my way back to the office, I slipped and was going to fall and break my back....

but Chubby saved me.

Chubby is my hp really.

I was holding it in my left hand and while I was slipping, I used it break my fall and somehow managed to bounce back miraculously. No butt touching the ground, no undies showing. I survived a back break. Couldn't imagine what would happen if I really did fall. Ground was super wet from the rain and I was wearing a dress!!

but Chubby was severely disfigured. Another 6 months before I'll say goodbye to this loyal friend. I should treat it with more care from now onwards.

Anyways, the moment Mr Goh met me, he couldn't stop laughing. Cos he said I looked like I walked out from the 1980s.



I need a haircut!

No comments: