Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hong Kong then - Day Two (Part 2)


The following is a series of photo/video of how we went absolutely CRAZY in Madame Tussauds:

AT THE ENTRANCE:



=THE CELEBRITIES=
Yea.. so what if you're taller than Aaron, Mr Goh... work on those pecs. work it, work it.


He got Ayumi... I got Jay (albeit the uglier version...)


Since it's the xmas season... some of the wax figures had santa claus hats (may I add.. silly santa claus hats) and... WHERE GOT BOOBS SO BIG ONE!

The Diva with the Andy Laus.


Everyone wanted a pic with Monroe, except Mr Goh...

=THE HISTORICAL AND NATIONAL HEROES=
Our brush with the royalty, and Mr Goh (pretending to be wax as well).

Can you spot me in the painting? Mr Goh getting buddy buddy with MM Lee.


So what if you're the president eh?


SAFE LANDING IN HONG KONG!


=THE STAR PLAYERS=
YAO MING! Even armpit hair also have! And mr Goh attempting to intercept... air?



THE SUMO-GONE-WRONG:



=THE ONES WITH THE VOICES=


=AND THE ONE WITH THE NOSE=
Mr Goh's vest damn match Jackie's. He can join Jackie in the 'Fei Hu Dui'. keke.


Naturally, we went up to the 'Shan Deng' - it was FREEEEEEEZING.




The 'Yeh-Geng' - night scene from Victoria Peak


DINNER @ TSUI WAH RESTAURANT
The one with the Greens is Ox's tongue which JZ had... I had a bite and it's just chewy... but the thought of frenching an ox.... Erh... I'll stick with my beef horfun. Mr Goh had steak the WHOLE DAY.


OUR MOMENTS AT LAN KWAI FONG

Drinks at this pub... (i think is called Fong). Had a really goood time catching with Steph, talking about work, bosses, our over-the-edge work-travel experiences. How we learnt to be more independent and try not to fall into traps when travelling alone...
She's the one I worked with on my first desk-bound report, as well as the first on my first overseas project. I remember sharing a 'Smelly toufu' along the streets in taipei with her. And I finally told her that I cried every night during that trip cos I missed home sooo much.

'You should have told me!' she said. Yea, I should have told her. :)


Our ride back to Kowloon - 'Guorh Hoi' / crossing the sea


To be continued...

No comments: