Monday, August 13, 2007

If I could walk a thousand miles...

"A Thousand Miles"

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making my way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight




Well, those are the steps I take everyday when I go to work. 108 steps in all. considering the number of days I've stayed in HK, I guess I've walked a thousand steps on the mid level staircase.
I wish I can walk a thousand miles....
baoz is feeling emo tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MY GOd i thikn if i'm not wrong, the female lead in the secret (jay chou movie) mentioned 108 steps too!!

Miss Laugh-Alot said...

correct! 108steps from the piano room to jay's classroom. :)