Friday, August 03, 2007

Insomnia ... and the window with a view

Have been sleeping past 2am for the past week and struggling to wake up at 730.

I have to stop myself from imagining things every time i close my eyes.

I'm seriously THANKFUL that when I opened the scary mail, Miss Poon was with me and it was broad daylight. =) I'll never forget how we both SCREEEEEEEAMMMMMMMED and SLAMMED back onto the couch.

The last time I received such a mail was when I was still staying in Hall One. My heart leapt out of my mouth and i cried and cried and cried. Can't remember if Mr Goh was with me then.

but now, no one else is with me.

Came home last night and saw the most beautiful sky.
The photo really doesn't do justice to the evening sky.

And since I can't go to sleep, I shall introduce my HK nest.

This is what I see everyday when I open my eyes (while still in bed).


The view from .... the extreme left bottom (the pool-by Day and Night):



.... the left (Tsing Ma bridge-by Day and Night):



... the middle (another suspension bridge):


.... and the right (Lido pier/beach, and further the HK Gold Coast-can't be seen from here):


...and a fast frame video (observe the clouds):


It's nice to be staying in the true blue residential/neighbourhood area in the New Territories.

And I love the view from the apartment. Mr Goh said it'll be nice if we can have a similar view in the future. =) I agree too.

No comments: