Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Batmania

I was hoping to catch some batman action while the filming crew was in Hong Kong.
Every now and then, I'd look out of the window, hoping to catch the batman sign.

One fateful morning, while on my way to work...

the road was jam packed with people and police and reporters.

And I knew in my heart

the bat is near. =)

BUT no sign of christian bale in his batsuit nor Morgan Freeman!!!

sigh.

Of all places, they chose to film within walking distance of my apt and the office.

Truly the so near yet to far feeling.

I am either stuck in office

when they were filming at the overhead bridge near the escalator,

or

sleeping at home in the wee hours of the morning

while they were along Queen's Road Central.

Now, while watching the 'New Police Story', I can happily name the venues they were at.

I guess I'm liking this familiarity.

I want to see you Tony, Andy and Takeshi. =)

No comments: