Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A place I call my own

=A place I call my own=

I finally decided on my apartment!

After viewing 6 units I decided that this one is it.

Being HK, you pay monkeys for peanuts

but I really like this unit.

White washed walls,

newly done up decor,

clean big bathroom (by HK standards),

BIG bed (to accomodate my visitors from Singapore!),

clean stylish kitchen...

and I wake up to a view of some colourful residential buildings and mountains.

It's really a lovely cosy unit.

I can't stop thinking about how I'm going to do it up.

Only bad is, I have no place to put my wardrobe.

But other goods - my neighbour is a Singaporean guy - who turned out to be my friend's friend,

and since we both stay on the top level, we have access to the rooftop!

I can't wait to move in!

No comments: