Monday, November 24, 2008

sniff sniff

Winter is here again. It's funny how you'd wake up one morning and find that the weather's changed completely.

I like winter, other than the fact that it always makes me sick - sniff sniff.

Last year, i told mich that i'd want to remember this feeling for a long time - of the cool breeze on my face under the sun; of snuggling comfy in bed a little longer in the mornings; of not having to worry about bad hair days ... while thinking i'm ending my hk hiatus.

I had never thought things would take such a turn and i'm back here again.

the past two weeks have been busy, as usual.

I was a butterfly one night; and a pirate the next.






j's trailwalker 100km hike lasted 30 hours.


my helim balloon lost much of its helium after the long wait, and after all the whacking in the wind. I still cannot imagine why anyone is so passionate and enthusiastic about doing a 100km hike, or go for foot massages....



I prefer to go cycling (actually, more so rollerblading -

but I think the roads in HK is far too bumpy).

A good get away from work - which never seems to be ending, nor stops to pile.


our little weekend get away at ho chi minh city really took my mind off work.







My fav part of the trip has got to be crawling through the cu chi tunnel, and riding in the city, and of cos the food! I wish I know some basic Vietnamese though, it's always nice to chat up the locals. :)


my sneezing frenzy has just started again. better head to bed.

why am I always not in the best of health when you come visit, mich??

No comments: