Monday, December 20, 2010

Finding the right one...

This weekend was spent working over time, sourcing for contractors and flipping through interior design magazines.

The working part was tough; the housing part is even worse.

Jason saw 3 potentials on Friday - the sweetie took the day off. We met another guy on sat morning. I prefer him to another particular mr yeung. The latter seems sketchy and quoted us a sky high price for a small unit - I didn't think he can be trusted.

Then we went on to look at some friends apartments to get some ideas and tips. Man! Interior design is not easy. We had to match practicality with the whimsical.

I decided to give up my bathtub idea so there is more storage space in the bathroom. Jason promised me a bathtub (or rather - onsen style + Jacuzzi) when we next move again.

Let's just get this over and done with first mannnn....

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Miss Laugh-Alot said...

can't wait to see your new home :)