Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Haircut before the new year

The first month of 2011 has zoomed past us. Time is unstoppable. This year it seems everything for cny that I must do, I have not done.

No spring cleaning, no buying of mandarin oranges, no new year goodies to snack at home and only ONE new piece of dress.

I only managed to get a haircut last night - how last minute.

Like Samson, I'm letting my hair (and believably my strength) grow. When I think of what I hope to achieve this year, it seems daunting.

Lets hope that even without all the cny preparations and must-dos, I can still make it this year. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Zee said...

Hi girl, gong Xi fa Cai! Things are the same on my side! No prep at all for cny. Haha. Anyway, hope you are having a good time in hong kong! Will see you very soon :)