Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The 7 days when j was gone

J is finally back from New York and that also meant my solo habitation with his parents ends.

While I'm extremely glad that he is back, it's not to say I had a bad time at home. In fact, his mum has been too kind - checking on me to see if I'd be home for dinner, and if not, she'll never forget to leave soup for me.

And what touched me the most was when I told her about my admission to HKUST and my reluctance to take it knowing that j may be posted to new York, she told me to think twice and not to give up this opportunity.

I was surprised she hadn't gone in the other direction and told me to follow Jason, education can wait. So that felt nice.

Outside of home, I had a terrible week at work. In fact most weeks at work are no good, too intense.

Work aside, I had a surprise from nespresso - again! They delivered 400 capsules to my office in 2 cartons! And j didn't order them. I am really puzzled why they keep sending me stuff, but since they come free I can't complain!

I also had a wwonderful weekend - one without having to worry about the renovation at all and I went out to have dinner / drinks / party / high tea with friends I haven't been spending time with. And I got a hair perm. :) by 2 cute stylists.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Zee said...

400 free capsules!! I'm so envious! What's next? Haha. Hope the week is looking better for you.