Saturday, August 11, 2012

Smart move, or not?


The most valuable lesson I have learned in the workplace and how it will help our future careers... 'tis the topic that I'm supposed to spend 3 minutes talking about in about 7 hours' time which I have absolutely no idea what to talk about.

I haven't given much thought to this.

This week has been kinda difficult. I'm going to move out of this place we called home for the past 16 months. Tonight is the last night and I'm alone.

Memories of when we first set foot in this apartment (with the '80s renovation), memories of how we tore the place down and renovated all over; memories of the conversations and the meals here; doing things which we don't give a care about the world about because this is home. Memories gushed.

I'm entitled to do whatever I want here.

Now all this is going to change.

And I wonder if this is a smart move at all.

Now I really need to prep for that 3-min speech, with swollen eyes.



No comments: