Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Great Singapore Sale

It's been a hectic week for me. Thought i was going to have a 4 day work 1st initially but surprise surprise, I have to work over the weekend too coz of the Sg Sale proj my company is doing for STB. not that I am complaining. I really enjoy what i am doing right now... and i've yet to get sick of it. managing the proj has been fun so far. I get to visit most of the shopping malls in sg and i know which shops are having the most discounts and so on and so forth. Done some window shopping too and probably will go and do some real shopping later before the temp workers get back to the office.

so now, i'm just chilling out in the office. listening to the music which karsten has in his ipod. Real chill out songs. the room seemed colder when he started playing them and i just felt like having a cup of hot cocoa to go along.

finally met up with mr goh after a hectic week. but i did the most stupid thing. See, he offered to fetch me to work today coz he said he'll be going back to hall to collect some stuff and will drop by to bring me to work and go fix the comp after that. Happened that he woke up late and could only pick me up to work. and i have to be in the office by 12pm coz the temp workers will be coming by to collect their materials. so when mr goh reached my place at 11 40, i screamed at him. Well, not exactly scream...but my tone was obviously not very nice. and i regretted the moment i said that. we haven't met for a week and that is the first thing i have to do to him. So, mr goh... i'm really sorry for screaming at you this morning. I guess i was pressed for time coz i thought the people will come in on time. but surprise surprise, they were late as usual. so heck, i'd rather show more care and concern towards people i love than towards my work.

First lesson learnt from working. time to do some shopping now. :)

No comments: