Saturday, June 04, 2005

Nolstagia

was at Holland V just now...made me realise how long i haven't been there. got some new cafes there which look really nice (must go there again sometime, for some relaxing moments) and there was still the old holland village shopping centre. I used to frequent HV a lot when i was in NJ. kinda like a studying place for me since it was rather near my house...my favourite hunt was starbucks. the smell of coffee keeps me awake and the staff don't really bother you.

was looking for a place to lunch, so went into delifrance and saw groups of acjc students studying there, preparing for their A levels. man.. A levels was like 4 yrs ago for myself!! i feel old.. and i saw the familiar TYS from redspot and what not. and i thought about the times i had to do those stuff and agonize over them. and i thought about my study kakis too.

and i just sat there for the afternoon thinking of all the times i spent at HV. sweet.

No comments: