Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Lunch at the Balcony

I've got such a heavy lunch at the Balcony today that I totally forgot to have dinner when I got back home. I think it might have something to do with the 200ml of HL milk in the office at 6pm, or it might be the tonnes of work that kept my mind occupied until 7.45pm. So, it's almost 12 now and I am still FULL.

SO.....Let's take a look at the place I had lunch...


The chairs we were seated are rocking chairs! and of course, the swings behind us. I would have loved to sit on it if not for the company I'm with. :)


The bar at the end of the restaurant.


The drapes and nice cushions.

And now the food at the Balcony...

For starters...SOup of the day: Minestrone! my favourite!

This photo really doesn't do justice to the minestrone soup.


Spaghetti with Prawn and Tomato Basil Sauce.
Still pales in comparison with Bakerzin's seafood pasta.


This is the salad my colleague got... but i also have a mini salad which comes along with the pasta and set lunch comes with tea or coffee or me.. hur.kidding.

My male chinese colleague found an ant in his ice coffee when he was about 3/4 done with it and he asked the waiter over and said,"Just for your information, I happen to find this very CUTE little ant in my ice coffee." I was speechless, threw a glance at my close female colleague, m. When the waiter kindly offered to get him another drink, he said,"It's fine, I already lost all my appetite." What's up with that man. I mean, I didn't even kick up such a big fuss when I found a baby cockroach in my horfun (but I also hadn't started eating it).

Anyway, we decided to cut the dining experience short and head back to work.

I'll still go back to the Balcony again, but this time, i'm bringing someone else.

1 comment:

Feim@o said...

take it home and love it as a pet if it is cute....