Monday, August 07, 2006

Back to the BBQ days

Thanks to wei hao de wei, wei hao de hao... the good old BBQing days in hall came back again. He took the initiative to organise a stay-over and BBQ at Costa Sands Sentosa's...kampung huts. The huts were not that bad actually, and I get to sleep on a bed myself! Good sleep is very important okay....

As usual... we were supposed to meet at 3pm, but everybody was late (I was on time). Sun was bright and shining, everyone was in the right mood for play. Had a few rounds of frisbee---the captain's ball way. Don't have enough stamina...getting old liaos, and my muscles ached after that.

I'm not exactly a fan of BBQ actually.
1) It's smoky (very smoky)
2) I don't like to prepare the food--- e.g. esp marinating chicken wings!! They are slimy and blooody!
3) The food is usually burnt
4) I'm a lazy pig----I want food served
5) Have to clean up
6) I especially like to eat BBQ marshmallows (but someone has to bbq it for me)

Just find it very leh chey sometimes. So, not surprisingly, I was not near the BBQ pit that night. I was, however, appointed (self-appointed) as the official photographer for the evening since I was the ONLY one who brought a camera!! And i watched over the sausages and fish balls to keep out flies and ants. =)

Had card games (forfeit is to eat marshmallows!)and the usual drinking session. I concussed at 2 plus. Late nights are really not for me already...

Next day was a good day tanning at the beach too. Although I'd only get red and turn white again.

Here's the link for the Sentosa pics...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=jmhmu7i.guvgbry&Uy=7t74n&Ux=1

Looking forward to a good happy weekend such as this again.

No comments: