Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dead Drunk

My bro was carried home this morning at 5am. loud knocks on the door. my mum had the shock of her life when she saw my bro lying on the floor through the peephole.

hurhur.

dead drunk. like a wooden log. could hardly move his own limbs. poor friends had to carry him into the cab -horizontally- and his body is too long... so they had to bend his legs to close the door. a lot of cabbies even drove past after seeing the state of this paralysed (yet vomitting) man.

hahaha. hilarious.

he stunk like the rubbish collection point and toxic.

deadly martel. (I've got a bottle of golden bleu at home and I know how to make the best use of it now.)

Do people really spill the beans after they get drunk?

I remember the first time when I was drunk, I wanted to just sleep but I can't cos i wanted to vomit. So I slept with my head hovering over the dustbin.

The next time I was very drunk, my stomach was aching and I wanted to shit, but I wanted to vomit at the same time too. In the end, I vomitted. Then i had the sudden craving to eat apples (I think i was thinking it might alleviate the stomachache/constipated feeling).

and i sure talked a lot of nonsense. But I was still vaguely conscious of my surroundings... or was I?

my brother didn't spill too many beans. only told us to go to bed and leave him alone. I did, but my mum didn't.

hurhur.

she started to wipe his face with warm water and wipe his body clean and what not. then it all started....

he said....

"Ma... i'm sorry, don't have to worry about me...go to bed....

I LURVE YOU!"

muahahahahhahahaha. and my mum asked, you love me? then how about ur sis (i.e. me)?

"I LURVE YOU SLIGHTLY MORE THAN SIS." and showed two thumbs up.

muahahahahhahahahaa.

i wish i had all these caught on tape.

No comments: