Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hey mr. DJ, put the records ON

I was on the cab today and the driver tuned in to a certain local chinese radio station, with target audience 40 yrs and above. It was around dinner time and I felt the deejays really eat full no thing to do (chi bao mei shi zuo) and started discussing about how when other people tickle you (the deejays actually said 'GU CHI'you on air), you'd feel ticklish. This is because your brain sends signals and kinda 'prepares' you for the 'attack'. But when you try to tickle yourself, it will not be ticklish at all.

and they started to discuss about the different parts of the body where you'd feel ticklish. Soles of feet la... Armpits la... waist la... and the deejays were actually trying to tickle themselves and giggling on air!!

Deejay A says to Deejay B: Hey! It's really not ticklish at all! (when she tickled herself). Let me try the soles of my feet...

Deejay B to Deejay A: Don't be disgusting la... I smell something bad in the air.. put your shoes back on.

Deejay A giggling: Hey! it's slightly ticklish when i guchi my soles!

Deejay B: you know what, that means your brain is a bit cuckoo. sending out the wrong signals...

Giggle giggle giggles.

Two songs later...... they had people calling in....

Caller A: Hello... I tried to guchi myself... and it wasn't ticklish! (oh wow)

Deejay: where did you guchi yourself?

Caller A: everywhere! except the soles of my feet cos I'm driving now! laugh laugh laugh.

Deejay: Aiyo, so dangerous!

Caller A: It's ok la.. in 'Country M', no one will catch!!

(then I laughed, and driver threw me a look)

Caller B: I used my friend's hand to guchi myself and it's not ticklish also leh! How come ah? Maybe should ask the rest of the listeners to try also.. and see if it's ticklish....

Deejay: OKAY LISTENERS... take your neighbour's hand and try to tickle yourself...is it ticklish?? call in and tell us okay?? By the way, where did your friend's hand guchi you, caller B?

Caller B: He guchi my armpit!

Deejay: oooh..then you got shave or not? (Caller B is a guy) If very bushy, then a bit difficult to guchi. and WHICH finger of your friend did you use?

Caller B: Haha, he said it felt warm and moist. He used his index finger.

Deejay: Will it feel different if he used his MIDDLE finger?

Caller B: Hahahahahahhaa.

Deejay: Listeners....when you go guchi your friends, must remember to use your index fingers ok.... and must remember to "HA HA" your finger ("HA HA" being the action of exhaling and blowing air, usually on your hands when you're cold)

I RAISED MY EYEBROWS.

I was stuck in the cab for 25 minutes, listening to this junk.

Are there no other topics to talk about, Deejays?

If you really run out of ideas, then just spin the music.

No comments: