Friday, September 15, 2006

You are BEAUTIFUL.....

refering to my report, that is.

My boss said that of my report this afternoon! He was very happy with what I've put up. *BIG GRIN*

This is the first major report that I've single-handedly put together (of course, I had the help of my colleagues who helped me cut and paste the responses onto the main slides; albeit grudgingly...but that's a different story altogether.). I've done other reports too... but those were either updates of previous reports we've done before, or small projects. My first immense job satisfaction.

I like my boss. I think he's nice. but I dunno why the others don't like him. I think he give praises when they are due and give criticisms where they shld be heard too.

Things like these make my day at work, no matter how lousy my work day/week was. Things like these keep me going and want to prove my worth. Cos I don't understand why everyone in the office does the same kind of job, but get different pay.

I WANT to earn my worth.

"this is beautifully done. everything here is very good."

well said....very well said. :)

No comments: