Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm on MC today. exactly two months since i last took one. The rainy weather just makes you want to sleep more and eat more. And it doesn't help that my period is coming, so i've been snacking like MAD, making my bloated stomach even more bloated. eating all the junk, no wonder will fall sick. been working too hard for the past week or so. initially thought things will slow down at work by the end of sep...but no... i totally forgot there'll be follow-ups from the client. if they ask ridiculous questions, i'm going to vomit. verbal diarrhea. I really want things to slow down a little at work.

I think 24 hours a day is just not enough. Even with a day of rest at home, i felt tired and felt like I hadn't rested at all (maybe partly because I was still doing work at home =_=) my korean girl wrote me this when I told her I'm on medical leave today and will only be back in the office tmr to speak to her regarding korea's report:

"Dear ~ Poh Chin

Are you sick?
I make you uncomfortable.
So you are sick. T.T

Your help and sincere mind always give me power.

take care of you~~

Tomorrow I want to meet you ..on skype in the morning."



It kinda makes me feel like Harry Potter sometimes. the Potter and Dhobby relationship.

Then found out my HK colleague has tendered her resignation already. she wrote this in her blog (written in HongKong-ese):

再令記憶難忘的是當中一起努力拼搏過的一班同事

Aruna -在好短時間便和她成為無所不談的好朋友﹔雖然外面看我是冷她是熱可是和她的想法非常接近。還教識我用念力去令頸鏈打圈 哈哈

Poh Chin -在台灣第一次見她﹔是個能幹獨立和有吸引力的一個女孩

Maegan – 充滿美感的女孩。總覺得她不應當顧問﹐應是做些和美術有關的工作。

Allen -第一次聽他把聲﹐不知怎的就點中我笑位。我不停想笑﹐可能在電話另一邊的他已聽得莫名其妙。然後第一次在上海見他﹐很欣賞他的不拘小節﹐坦誠的個性和專業的態度。是我學習的對象。

Eva - 率直﹐敢怒敢言﹐非常可愛的一個女孩。多想有機會見見她。

其實我是enjoy 這份工作的

I think I am going to miss the traveling and the flexibility that this job brings

那我為什麼要走﹖

可能是Gut feeling? 可能是為挑戰﹖可能是看長線?

Allen 說是 opening a door to a bigger and better world …………………………………這句說話實在 “tum” 得我好開心 …. 哈哈哈 ….

可能這一走我會要跌下碰下﹐無論如何﹐就一試吧。



I'm gonna miss working with her... I remember the first time we met in Taiwan, KaoHsiung, we had Chou Toufu together. although we didn't travel together for the rest of the time in Taiwan, it helps to know u're not alone doing this; and she kinda made me braver and guided me all along the way.

two years...that's about the time I prepare myself to be with my company too. or maybe a little shorter than two years, if the right door of opportunity opens.

No comments: