Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Our 16 sep weekend


K Lunched with mr goh at cineleisure, cos he wanted to master some songs to sing so he won't be tongue-tied again when he's dragged onstage by his colleagues and forced to sing a duet with the-mother-of-two (kids), or any other female colleague.

and I just found out today when I had dinner with Mr goh, that he was actually stripped top naked and made to sing some.. i wanna make love to you tonight duet with the-mother-of-two, where she sat on his lap too.

Seriously, i'm a bit DISGUSTED. but i know (or i hope) this is all in the name of good, clean fun.

anyways i digressed. K Lunch at cineleisure was damn good la! Mr. Peh! we got cheated by the clementi k lunch which only served us kopitiam chicken rice and neighbourhood bakery tuna puff!

Look at this! a complete set of jap with appetiser, main, fruits and coleslaw. We're planning to go try out the marina branch this weekend or next.

then....went to pulau punggol where GGgoh shifted to. The Mrt ah... fwah. very nobody one leh! the roads ah....fwah. can lie down on it one leh! My mum always tells me she grew up in punngol...now that it has turned into a new town, it'l prob take another 3-5 years for it to become more populated and more happening. keke.

Anyways, the visits to GGgoh's house are never short of one thing... FOOD!!





Thank you GG mum for preparing all the food. I remember the first time i went GG's place, we baked. the next few times, we made Shui Jiao, and the malay kueh, and cheesecake and what not.

and this time, eileen bought prata (all sorts) from Jln Kayu too. I think i finished 3 or 4 slices by myself since she bought so many, and there's really no way we can finish it.

then popped over to eileen's new place. It was POURING and the roads were FLOODED. so we entertained ourselves in the car by taking pics. Hurrrr.




and after we got to eileen's place.... we found THIS!!

That was me 10 years ago!! I look like a BOY!!
I don't remember seeing pictures of myself like THAT in my album of photos.
well, i suppose it's a good thing i didn't continue looking like that... Kekeke.

1 comment:

Feim@o said...

you look like chang peipei... zhi zhun hong yan sia