Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekends always seem longer when you have something going on on Friday night. =)

Met the sweeties for dinner and KTV and I've finally managed to pass them their 'branded' bags from Taiwan! Got LV la... Burberry la... Fendi la.. Chanel la... missing a Gucci (which I've pased to zee a few weeks ago when i met her in town).. so I placed my bag instead... to get the full picture. Hurhur.

I brought yogurt back from Taiwan too! but they expired before we met up! I had to give away 2 tubs so they won't be wasted. =_=

I MUST SAY THESE ARE THE BEST YOGURT I'VE EVER TRIED!

I had them everyday when I was in Taiwan last year (cos my schedule was more packed and I hardly had time for decent meals).

I still prefer Lin Zhiling's yogurt to Rainie's.


So...any one who's going to Taiwan.... Get me nothing else but Lin Zhiling's yogurt!!! Yummilicous yogurt...

Also had the girls to try DanShui's TieDan (metal egg), which is basically oven baked, dark sauce marinated bird's eggs. Smells a bit fishy though, I don't know why. Extremely Q Q (i.e. chewy) Zee and ru liked it. =) my mum, my bro and mr. goh hated it. Huurr.

Mich loved the GQ mag I got from TW (with david tao on the cover). =))
she also had 4 sticks in 2 hours, which was a bit worrying. I'm sure the rest of the sweeties will agree that we want to see her happy, and love herself more than she should anyone else. =)

Saturday was spend 'homing' (i.e. staying at home). Slept til 2pm, mum cooked lunch. Helped my bro with his tutorial qns... FWAH. I can't remember how to differentiate and do the Lagrange multiplier MAN! Good thing I still kept my JC notes...!! Maths can be quite addictive... especially when you can finally get the answers. I feel more accomplished doing well for a Maths paper than a theory paper (although most of the time, I don't do well for my Maths paper....)

Mr Goh came over for dinner and then we head back his place to watch soccer. Well, he watched soccer, I was reading 女人我最大

It has like one thousand and one tips on how skin care regime, massage, hair and make up. But i'm taking a really long time to read it cos it's all in Traditional Chinese characters!! -faint-

We also tried to finish a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream. Comfort food. It's damnnnn nice laaaa!

until i turned and counted the calories....

SUNDAY IS HERE! I feel like a pig.

No comments: