Friday, October 13, 2006

Bye bye panda eyes, Hello Emily the strange


Yes, Hello to the new look.

Every time i go to the hairdresser, they will make me cut my fringe. Straight bangs. Even though I told them it'll make my face look rounder. They think black=straight=straight bangs= emily the strange. The first time I had straight bangs was when I was a sec 4 girl. Fringe was damn thick la, and up til today, the sweeties still comment about my china doll hair.

so....I said bye bye to my looooooooong tresses (which I've had for 2-3 years).


such an ugly pout. =_=

and... I've got a set of MTM eye care stuff (whitening essence, eye cream and collagen eye masks), at quite a *ahem* price. Mr Goh flipped when I told him that and we even had a teeny tiny tiff over the phone. Die la... not even married, can quarrel over such stuff le. Mae said I should just tell him a fraction of the sum, or not even tell him at all , since men will hardly notice such stuff anyway. well, lesson learnt from a newly-wed. =)






Anyway, dunno if it's a blessing to be working in town or not. so many road shows, sales...it's just quite tempting to get sth new during lunch hour. I hope this investment is worthwhile man.

I want to say bye bye to my panda eyes!
(mae also got the eye masks.... and obviously, the husband is not ever going to find out....)

No comments: