Wednesday, October 11, 2006

About Mr. E. Lim....

He's the guy who....

1) graduated from NJC and had the same history tutor as me (but I nvr knew of his existence as my arts class senior....)

2) calls me a 'Yu3 Zou4 Xiao3 Mao2 Qiu2'and tried so many times to persuade me to appear in a furry costume

3) smiles showing both his upper and lower teeth

4) drinks alcohol with his nose and farts with his mouth, hurr.. about this, i'm kidding

5) has a beer belly since his early 20s

6) is my favourite (and probabaly only) business manager when I was Hall Ball co-chair (will not forget all the hall bash @ chinablack/zouk)

7) mr goh calls loserish lim cos all the most unlucky scenarios happen to him (see below)

8) had a knee injury while playing soccer and walks with his legs 'open open' now

9) had his flight to shanghai delayed for 4 hours, and then still cannot fly off, had to be put into holiday inn with nothing to do, no girls to pao and can only fly off the next day

10) uploaded a virus onto his army comp and had to be confined for countless weekends

11) has a really nonsensical roommate who feeds me green apples when i'm drunk

12) has a whole room stacked with empty beer cans and vomit smell (which explains point 5)

13) spills drinks on his white tshirt even before he had a good mouthful

14) had a video taken of a girl frenching him

15) has bushy thick eyebrows which I suggest he go trim

16) had his eyebrows trimmed by makeup student from the school of make up because I made him do it

17) I bought Taiwan's instant beef noodles for

18)(and in return) he got my Lin Zhi Ling's yogurt ...which he never managed to pass to me before they expired!

19)despite having a handful of embarrassing moments and not-so-pleasant traits...

20)is actually one of the few REALLY good nice guys I know around....and

21)is currently looking for the love of his life (i'm keeping a lookout for potentials, e. Lim...)

22)last (two) but not least, his birthday falls on this date and...

23)he likes to take pictures like these....



24) Happy 24th Bday Mr. E. Lim!

No comments: