Wednesday, December 06, 2006

the day i said goodbye

post dated entry for the day I left our sunny island set in the sea...

So, it was my first time to Changi Airport's T2. A bit suah ku i know, but I'm really so fascinated by all the stuff/places there!

It's realllly velly velly nice......

I should have checked in like 8 hours before my flight.


| View Show | Create Your Own

see, nice right? but of course, I haven't seen enough airports to benchmark singapore's standard. But it's good for me.

Inflight meal was okay.


I watched the Lakehouse.... velly velly nice! a bit bizarre but nice. plus, i'm a keanu reeves fan. and there's no need to say more about his chemistry with sandra bullock.

i'd LOVE to stay by a lakehouse too.

I want to see the world, meet with all kinds of people and live my dreams.

But what are my dreams?

Hm, too late to think clearly now.

Anyway, this was the picture that greeted me after a 5 ++ hour flight.

So many things happened while I was there, I hope i don't forget them.

Welcome to Incredible India.

No comments: