Monday, January 08, 2007

Back to being the TV addict

wah... i realised i haven't been catching all the channel 5 10pm shows for months. It feels good to sit in front of the TV, couch potato-ing. I must resume my watch-channel-5-10pm-show regime.

in any case, today's my first time watching Girls Out loud, and i think it's really quite entertaining! Good for a time when you don't want to use too much of your brains, just want to watch, think less and laugh more. bro says the programme is trying to be like A simple life.

They tried to get Singaporeans to pronouce the following words:
Explain the film genre
Deodorant
and something else i cannot remember...

so, typical singaporeans we are... will likely pronounce film as 'fi-lim' and genre....?? 'Gen- Ri'!!! me and bro couldn't stop laughing...

and explore singaporean's kiasu-ism... People will just Q when they see everybody else Q-ing.. for free gifts. I LOVE FREE GIFTS! i might just Q too, if it's not too long and I've got time to spare... which one lady so accurately pointed out in the program that it's okay for housewives to Q, cos they have all the time in the world. hurhur. I am so amused.

I think i'm on a natural high too. I went to the gym after work (left the office soon after the clock strucks 6pm!). Feels a bit strange to be heading to the gym, doesn't feel routine...but i hope it will feel routine very soon!! I'm hoping my muscles won't ache so bad i'd have to limp to work again. The oxygen is really getting into my head.

I need to get new sports attire!

No comments: