Sunday, January 07, 2007

Clean-the-House-Sunday

my mother couldn't stop ranting this morning.... rant about the same stuff she ranted about yesterday....

1) that i NEVER EVER stay home to help with the household chores
2) that i should return zee n caro the winter stuff they lent me before CNY
3) that i NEVER EVER bother to clear the rubbish, or clean the basin, or wipe the colgate off the basin, or pick up my hair on the floor
4) that i should tell my brother this this this and that

first, it's NOT TRUE that i NEVER EVER do (1) and (3). It's only times when she sees that things are not the way she wants/likes it that she starts to rant. how about the times when I actually do it and she's not complaining?

and EVERYBODY loses hair EVERYDAY one lor! can't help it if i didn't pick up ONE STRAND of my own hair on the floor right.... and she expects me to pick up my brother's hair too?? I long hair that time, say I long hair, very easy drop hair. now hair shorter, still the same story. I think i go bald better la.

as for (2) she already told me about it yesterday, to which i replied, yes, I will return to them WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO MEET THEM. in a span of less than 24 hours, she repeats the same thing again. How to not be pekcek!!

(4) i hate hate hate hate hate to relay messages. tell him yourself.

i think if my mum relax a little, slow down a little, lower her volume a little, breathe more, laugh more and chill out more...the house would be a better place?

in any case, i actually wanted to go to FF for a session of BodyJam, but decided i should not anger the empress dowager further and should do all that she said.

So.... I swept, mopped, cleaned, packed, unpacked, and threw away stuff. Still a form of good workout i guess.

plus, there were good movies showing today, so it's not a bad idea to stay home afterall.

I've watched Catch me if you can for like the n-th time, but i'm still enjoying it! eating my chicken chop set meal, chocolates and ice cream and now watching An4 Zhan4 with bro.

I don't think my bro doesn't purposely tries to be at odds with my mum... but there's really a threshold... to how much we can tahan.

breathe more... breathe more...

No comments: