Sunday, January 07, 2007

First Saturday of 2007

I really don't understand....why does my mum like to wash clothes at night?!?!?

I'm like how sleepy right now la... but still have to wait for the freaking washing machine to stop spinning... and then still have to hang out the clothes....

AND IF it rains tonight... still have to bring in the clothes.....

WHY DON'T JUST WAIT TIL TOMORROW, WHEN THE WEATHER IS FINE, THEN WASH CLOTHES?????

This is no good for my panda eyes.

and today, after 15 min in the sauna (75 degree Celcius), i walked out of it feeling faint. and nauseous. and almost passed out in the bathroom. I will never ever sit on the upper seats again. It's too HOT. had to sit on the upper deck today, cos there was this other lady occupying the lower deck.

thank god i didn't faint in the showers. It would be so 'tak glam' ...to carry out a fainted naked, and may i add, flabby woman from the gym.

Mr goh had to rush down to office today, cos there's a bug in the system. he's machiam like the police, or fire fighters, or fbi... or i can't think of any... always on call ... it spoils all plans for a good time out on saturday.

but i'm glad he still made it for Death Note 2.
I felt Death Note one was realllllly good. Death Note 2 so-so. more battle of wits between Light-to and L-ru in the first movie. gets a bit dull in the second one.

anyways, we went to Xing Wang Cafe at Marina for dinner.



cos mr goh wanted to have some Hong Kong food... and we were actually planning to view the HK pictures with wenxiu and jizhi this evening... but mr goh cancelled it, cos he's still going back to the office after dinner. HE IS STILL IN THE OFFICE AT THIS MOMENT. and of course, he is once again disappointed by the so-called HONG KONG STYLE food served in Singapore...smaller servings here... (wait til i upload pics of the HK food we had)

mr goh looking good with his new low-waist jeans and my red bag.



I've changed the colour of my bands (braces) to red too... To usher in the new year! ANG ANG ANG! RED= GOOD LUCK, PROSPERITY, MORE ANG BAOS! I can't wait to have my braces removed.....



Good!! the machine stopped spinning le!!

to continue on my first saturday of 2007, i went to NTUC with my mum this morning and lunched together. that's when i told her about the 2009, 2010 plan. my heart warms up whenever i speak of this plan. :)

got home and the yakult lady came by, saw my bro top naked, and said, Wah, Ni Heng FIT hor.

i couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Time for (the long overdued) sleep!!

No comments: