Friday, January 19, 2007

It's Friday... I'm in Love!

The Cure - Friday I'm In Love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday i'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday Wednesday break my heart
thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...

I don't care if Monday's black
Tuesday Wednesday heart attack
Thursday never looking back
It's Friday I'm in love

Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday watch the walls instead
It's Friday i'm in love

Saturday wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round


Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff

It's Friday
I'm in love


I remember some very long time ago... I'd like to hum this song every friday. forget the tacky rhyme, the tune is really upbeat (can dl mp3 from this website: http://paradise-engineering.com/quotation/fridayiminlove.html)!

Keeps my spirits up on a FRIDAY!

there's so many things you can be in love with on a friday (though most of it has to do with the weekends ahead):
1) last working day of the week! Don't have to see colleagues for the next two days!
2) waking up only when the 'tai yang sai pi gu' - sun shines on your booty on sat/sun
3) good breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert
4) smell of sunshine (or rain) and greens and coffee/milk tea/milo
5) taking a slower pace as you walk
6) dressing up!
7) spending time with loved ones, including yourself
8) couch-potato-ing
9) taking care of your body - cut nails, trim brows, clean ears, do masks...
10) quality dreaming

so, what are you in love with on fridays?

No comments: