Sunday, February 11, 2007

and the boy throws his tantrums

Sometimes, you need a taste of your own medicine to truly understand how annoying your own behaviour is...

i always nag at mr goh whenever he stays out late with his colleagues on weekdays... and recently, it has started to eat into the weekends as well. Mostly due to work, of course, with an occasional drink or two. It's all part of work, he says.

yea, i can understand that. But I just need to nag. that's all.

Perhaps it's inherent in all of us to nag. The only difference is frequency.

So when mr goh got mad and slammed my phone (well, kinda) tonight, I knew oh-oh. I hit the wrong button.

Mr goh: So, you're still going out so late? It's midnight!

I: yea.

Mr goh: where are you going?

I: I dunno yet. we'll decide later.

Mr goh: by the time you get home, it'll be what, 3am?

I: well, at least not as late/early as 5am (like you)!

Mr goh: ok lor. bye.

Yea, counting scores is bad bad bad.

Still, i went out to meet my friends, just for a quick supper. I justified my actions thinking he was just being irrational because of the company/person i'm going out with. And I hardly meet this group of people, unlike him and his colleagues. (okay, counting scores again)

In any case, it's late. don't want to think too much. go sleep, and tomorrow will work out by itself.

No comments: