Sunday, February 11, 2007

I feel like a boy

In a moment of bravery (or folly), I chopped off my hair (ok, mich's stylist did).

My body was stiff as rock. Palms were sweating and I gasped as the chunks of hair fell on my lap.

stylist: You very nervous ah?

I: YES! It's been TEN years since I have hair this short!

I haven't seen my nape (other than times when i tie my hair), nor feel the prickly short shrubs of hair there for years.

And short hair totally spoilt the rebondedness (and waste the money) I done (and spent) less than 3 months ago. That's something else to add on top of the heartache.



Mr Goh laughed at me when I told him I'm upset over my 'hair loss'. =_=

I truly feel for the girls in America's next top model who had to chop off their tresses now wor. It's like cutting off a limb. It's silly I know... but i really do feel the ache, ESPECIALLY after my shower..... GOT NO HAIR TO WRAP UP IN TOWEL!! (yes, I have a habit of wrapping my hair like a turban after i bathed)

But i guess it's a refreshing change.... I may even consider a shorter hairdo, when this one goes out of shape.

1 comment:

~* ros *~ said...

nice hairstyle!! i think it makes u look younger and more chirpy!

i'm contemplating a concave bob like yours too but haven managed to pluck up the courage to chop my hair off yet