Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Rubbed the wrong way....

As if the super enthusiastic male at the bodycombat class wasn't scary enough (he was there again tonight), other things severely grossed/freaked me out.

okay, so the super enthu guy was matched with a super enthu girl tonight. Both punching so hard, they can kill each other on the spot. And the super enthu girl knew ALL the steps... so much so she can be the instructor herself. Scary girl.

And then, halfway through the class, I thought I saw the instructor have a hard-on. HOW CAN LIKE THAT?!?!?!
And he'll say things like, oh, oh, give me one more, give me a hug, urgh urgh urgh... those kinda stuff.
TA MA DE UNPRO!

Okay, I know my J back in SG does make noises too, but it DOES NOT sound SE QING okay...

And after class... the other H-O guy was working out at the weights area again, same painful-going-through-hell expression as he pulled with all his might.

And... when I went into the sauna, this lady was rubbing and rubbing herself and arching and making tiny moans. I really buay tahan, and just as I was going to walk out, this obasan walked in and man... gravity takes a heavy toll on women!!!

And to end my hair-raising experience tonight, the white FF towel was stained red patches here and there after I tossed my hair with it.

so PAI SAY.

I wish I won't have nightmares tonight.

No comments: