Monday, September 24, 2007

Finally feels like home

I've moved - again.

This is the final move, hopefully - same building, but to a higher level, bigger room space which makes it feel more like home.

The previous unit is too cell-like. This one has got more walking space, and I don't get cuts and bumps as I turn corners. =) Can't wait for mum and meesh to come visit!
Saturday was spent packing, moving, and unpacking. Putting things where they should be placed, making this place 'livable' for another two months. I can't believe I'd be in HK for almost half a year. Sometimes when I think of Singapore, I forget certain road names, what certain foods are called... I hope they will come back to me when I get back.

Pictures of new unit - most of the furnishings are the same. It doesn't make sense that this unit costs S$200 cheaper - when it's bigger, on a higher level, and has cleaning services every week. Agent says previous lady stayed here for 1.5 yrs!



Went out to do some grocery shopping, then realised that it's T1.

Will it escalate?

Grocery shopping is therapeutic. U push the trolley and walk down each lane, pick-and-go. There's little brain work - except for the mini calculations you make when comparing which product is more 'wu hua' - value for $$.


My favourite section has got to be the frozen section - microwavable food and ice cream. YUM.

Need to set my biological clock right. =_=


No comments: