Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happily moved in

I must really commend myself for being able to shift apartments ALL BY MYSELF.

With only 6 hours of sleep, I managed to take a quick shower, squeeze all else into the second luggage and carry BOTH luggages, handbag, laptop case out of the apartment, into the lift, out of the lobby, down the escalator and into the cab.

.I ish Superwoman.

A few friends have offered to help me move, but I didn't think it was necessary.
Good thing I've left bags of clothes, shoes in the office during the week.

.Happily settled in.


.Welcome to my tiny but cosy studio.



.The kitchenette.


.and the many kitchen stuff I doubt I will use.



.the bathroom - with a lotus-like shower head.

.Wardrobe and ironing board and fridge and microwave.


I haven't unpacked the stuff from my luggages...


since I'm going up to shanghai in a few days' time.

and now....

.my dream maker.

If only I can stay in bed all day....

No comments: