Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Body.... ATTACK! Weather... ATTACK!

Burning burning burning!
calves!
thighs!
butts!
abs!
tomorrow confirm walk like a crab.
weather is turning chilly cold
and I thought a short sweat it out session would do good
got out of bed this morning
ever so reluctantly
it's too comfy to snuggle and curl up
in this weather
it's a challenge every morning
to take the first step to bathe
(though it's not as bad as compared to the days in melbourne)
weather is such an amazing thing
one day u get the sun
the next day the temp dips
if only singapore has seasons like this!
I thought I would survive the cold
but I finally cannot take it today
I had to get a warmer
now, sitting right next to the warmer
(with the aircon turned on nonetheless)
I close my eyes and imagine myself
in front of a fireplace.
To reward myself,
I bought macs for dinner
I haven't had macs in months
eating junk food is therapeutic
I feel
full and satisfied.

No comments: