Monday, November 05, 2007

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bzbeee has been really busy

mummy's visit (24th Oct to 29th Oct)
during which we became absolute foodies (ignoring expanding waistlines),
became members of local boutiques,
and went to the singapore equivalent of JB and Batam - Shenzhen and Macau.

mich's visit (3rd Nov to 8th Nov)

I was knocked out the first night already and performed the hug-the-dustbin/pail/toilet bowl trick again.

=.=

were at shenzhen for the usual SPArty

- steam bath, jacuzzi, turkish massage, food, mani and pedi.

more 买东西, 吃东西, 买东西, 吃东西!

(we went boots shopping!

and I only found out this morning that the lady gave me two left feet. nb.)

- eileen's visit (8th nov onwards...) ???

- ros' visit???

- yanlin's visit (1st - 4th Dec)

- JAY CHOU's concert!!! (5th Dec)

me and mich also bought his Vol 8. album already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with free 2008 calendar!!!!!! it's gonna be an AWESOME 2008.

or as mich likes to say, 'It's Clay-zeeeee'

- I'm flying back sunny island 7th Dec. :D

- 8th Dec - chalet with primary school mates

some of whom I've not met for a decade!

So, h
omecoming party for me, anyone?

with sparklings only pls... ;)

No comments: