Sunday, June 01, 2008

Patience does the trick

So the long hours of work is continuing for another week


as Boss switches to Plan B


we're preparing the Executive summary


even before we're done with the main reports


I haven't been exactly 110% productive at work either


this long drawn warfare is wearing me out


Colleague asked me yesterday


when do i think all these will end


she hasn't been spending time with her family and children


she asked me if i have other weekend plans


besides working,


and I answered yes,


but work is my priority now.


Afterwards, I wondered how true that is.


Did I say it cos I want to motivate her to work harder


finish her part of the god damn project


or did i really mean it.


I know there's some neglect for family and loved ones


I will make up for it


and just hope that it won't be too late.








The lilies are wilting...

but I was in for more surprise

when the lily buds bloomed.

No comments: