Monday, July 14, 2008

Of packing

I have been packing

my belongings, my memories.

It's tough going through these

knowing some you can bring along with you

while others you must leave behind.

Haven't been in the pink of health lately

so spent quite some time staying at home

I woke up today and spent a little longer in bed

looking out the window, watching the ceiling

listening.

I want to remember this.

And there are the other million things I remember

of you.

Do I want to remember these?

perhaps it's not even an act of remembering

it's just a very natural association

and there are too many of these associations

in every corner i turn.

A friend advised, and asked if i'd regret this

As much as I want to say yes

I really don't know

I guess I can only find out

by moving forward.

No comments: