Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Number counting

Clothing items to be shipped:

88 blouses

50 dresses

30 shoes

30 belts

19 pants

14 skirts

14 coats/jackets

13 sports wear

9 sweaters

9 scarves

5 caps

2 nightwear

A hell lot of toiletries and

1 Heavy heart

- - - - - - - - - -

The movers came by this morning to get my stuff. I'm finally done with packing (!)and filling up the inventory list for insurance purposes. Whatever I took 2 weeks to pack, these guys took 20 minutes.

I'm amazed at the number of clothing I have. Seriously I probably only wear 20% of what's in my wardrobe. Had to give two suitcases of clothes to yun for resale, and filled up another few bags of clothes to pass to her again.

Reality check - A conservative estimate of the value of all the items amount to 20k. Time to curb my shopping desires.

4 more days to go.

You're right - there're bound to be things which will be still left undone.

No comments: