Thursday, November 18, 2010

P plate pohpoh

I forgot to mention in previous post that I can drive now too!!

Finally got my drivers license after much wait (or procrastination). So my 27th birthday gift to myself is to learn driving. And I passed the exam!

For 6 months I have been going for classes every other weekend. The school I registered with is known for its 'one take pass!' - high success rates. It's because the test route is around the school and much road conditions (if there are any) is very much controlled. You don't get the occasional pedestrian jay walking, and certainly no impatient drivers honking at you. Most vehicles around the driving area are driven by learners, so it's 40km/h Max.

Hence, even though I've got my license, I still freak out on the roads. I suppose I'm not very alert to begin with and driving is no easy feat. I'm the careless sort, and can't tell my left from right.

The last 2 times (and only 2 times) I drove Jason's car, he had a mild heart attack and I simply broke out in cold sweat and tears- almost ran over a granpa and spiralled out of the roundabout, scratching side of car with a Benz.

So I signed up for more driving lessons. And hopefully I'd be able to drive with confidence and start cruising and stop crying. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: